Are there ground rules?
8 april 2015
- The most important rule for participation is a car that is still usable in The Gambia;
- You help each other along the way if necessary;
- You donate the auction proceeds of your car to Stichting Scholenplan Gambia;
- Your car meets the legal requirements of the countries you are driving through;
- During the trip you must be present at the predetermined briefing places;
- You drive the trip with the pre-assigned groups;
- You sign a form stating that you participate in the Challenge at your own risk.